The Boka Kotorska (Bay of Kotor) and the Montenegrin coast are famed for their natural beauty, unique wildlife and relaxed lifestyle.
Within 30 km from the Apartment Grozdanić you can explore:
- The Tivat Šetalište and Porto Montenegro, Luxury Yacht Marina and Village.
- The Boka Kotorska (Bay of Kotor), with the ancient small town of Perast, the old town of Kotor (listed with UNESCO world heritage sites), the old town of Herzeg Novi and the Igalo Šetalište.
- The National Park on Mt Lovćen, the black mountain directly behind Kotor, which gave Crna Gora (Montenegro) its name.
- The old town of Budva, a well preserved old town, and the Šetaliste.
- Sveti Stefan, a small island hamlet turned into a luxury hotel.