As Montenegro is a small country, visitors can make the most of the natural wonders on offer whilst, at the same time, being within easy reach of all the towns and attractions of this stunning area.
Others attractions within 100 km from the Apartment Grozdanić are:
- The town of Cetinje, a treasure of Montenegrin cultural and historical heritage.
- The town of Petrovac, a beautiful little city near Budva.
- The southeast cost of Montenegro, with Sutomore, the ruins of the old town of Bar. (Haj Nehaj Fortress), the Bar Riviera, the old town of Ulcinj and Ada Bojana (a triangular shape island created by the delta of the Bojana river).
- The Skadar Lake (Skadarsko jezero), a karst lake of wild wonder and the largest lake in the Southern Europe.
- The old town of Dubrovnik ( Croatia), UNESCO world heritage site (and set for several film and tv shows, including “Game of Thrones”, “Star Wars: The Last Jedi” and “Emerald City”).
You May Also Like: